Since 2001 Wyatt’s Tree Service have been providing residential, commercial and municipal clients with complete tree care. We specialize in everything from tree pruning to disease control. Our mission has always been to provide clients with personalized one on one service.
Years of experience
SOME OF OUR SERVICES
When it comes to your landscape, the importance of preventative maintenance should never be overlooked. Regular pruning ensures that your trees will have the greatest possible growing conditions and can thrive for many years to come.
Emergency Tree Service
Emergency tree removal service is necessary when your property has undergone any type of accident related to nature or an unforeseen incident. Severe weather conditions, such as extreme wind, snow, ice, tornados, hurricanes, heavy rainfall, lightning, etc., can cause tremendous damage to your trees, shrubs, and property without a moment’s notice.
Our professional stump grinding machine is small enough to fit between a backyard fence, we also have larger models to remove larger tree. Wyatt’s Tree Service work is very affordable and professionally preformed by one of our Technicians , What ever budget you have have or schedule you have we can accommodate you .
Whether their leaves just aren’t as green as they used to be, you’ve spotted caterpillars munching foliage, or you’ve noticed the development of some unsightly fungus, when you see a problem with a tree or shrub on your property, you want to know the cause — and the best way to treat it. This is one of the major reasons customers initially contact us, and for good reason.
Trees absorb odors and pollutant gases (nitrogen oxides, ammonia, sulfur dioxide and ozone) and filter particulates out of the air by trapping them on their leaves and bark. Whether as houses for children or creative and spiritual inspiration for adults, trees have provided the space for human retreat throughout the ages.
Pruning during dormancy is the most common practice. It results in a vigorous burst of new growth in the spring and should be used if that is the desired effect. It is usually best to wait until the coldest part of winter has passed. Some species, such as maple, walnuts and birches, may “bleed”—when the sap begins to flow. This is not harmful and will cease when the tree leafs out.
CLIENTS & TESTIMONIALS
- Thanks for a wonderful job of cutting our two huge oak trees down. Neighbors were impressed with the time in which you did the job. They were also impressed with the clean up afterwards. A wonderful crew. Thanks.Betsy
- Excellent work! Wyatt's removed 4 huge trees & stumps (2 were about 85 feet tall). The whole crew worked extremely hard and very well as a team. They were very professional and used professional equipment!MIKE
- These guys did a great job. When Randy quoted me I had know idea they would do such a nice clean up job. After the job was done you could not tell they where even on my new grass.RUSSELL
- We have used Wyatt at least 4 times over the last 10 years and are never dissappointed with the quality of the job, the professionalism of the crew and the very reasonable price.KRISTIN
- After using another tree service for years, I tried Wyatt's. Wyatt's blows away their competition in terms of price, safety, concern for your property and expertise.LOU
- Had them out twice to take trees down and as usual a great job done..they were on time, did a great job, cleanup...never knew they were here..CHRIS
- Wyatts Tree Service responded to our needs immediately.The y handled a dangerously leaning tremendous double trunk Red Oak very professionally.CHRIS
- Wyatt's did a great job and responded immediately to a dangerously leaning tree. Randy and his guys were very professional and were very courteous to our needs. I recommend them highly.CHARLIE
- Great crew and great service. Arrived at the time they said they would be here. Took down 28 trees and was all done in one day...and you would never know that we had that many trees taken down.CHRIS
- :-) Great Job! Very hard and dangerous tree taken down with thoughtful planning and now a relief to my family. Good hard-working and respectful crew; took the time to do it right.JULIE
- I have had a few different tree services over the last 16 years at this home but I have not been as pleased as this time. Randy was so easy to work with and the team he has with him were amazing.HERMAN
- Great job! I wanted to have 10 of those whippy, 60 foot pine trees removed from a part of my yard that is a shade garden. No room for the cherry picker truck. Wyatt did a great job.GEORGE
REACH OUT TO US!
1410 Brawley School Rd, Mooresville, NC 28117
We are open:
Monday – Friday 9 AM – 5 PM